Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Things going on in our world....





watching the usm homecoming parade












We went to the kamper park and zoo in hattiesburg and loved our train ride















ally and I went to pick pumpkins with nana








Halloween at the mattern household - ally the lobster meets her friend the lion






Game Day at Mississippi State...Ally loves Jacob Beavers, but I am not sure if Jacob loves Ally





"The day after the Chicago Marathon"


So here are a few snapshots of what has been going on in our life....I may would update more often if it did not take me 2 hours to attempt to add a post....I need a few lessons, because I I can never do it....My pictures never do what I tell them to do and I have no idea how to make all this look cute...Anyway that is what i think about blog.com.....So we ran the chicago marathon....I am not sure what word I would I use to describe it....It was extremely hot.....Will dehydrated at 16 miles and had to walk the rest of the way....but his dehydrated walking pace was faster than my running pace....I am not even sure if my body knows I am running - I am so slow....But I got my medal and I have chosen to retire from running...Because the thing that I enjoyed the most was the friends I made along the way and I will just look for friends elsewhere....Will loved it and is not going into retirement yet....We went to a State game and USM game....I think Ally loved State more....She loved ringing the cowbell....Ally loved meeting Jacob Beavers....She is all about kissing on the first date....My nana is a trooper and went with us to pick pumpkins one day and then to the health department to get shots another day.....We LOVE my Nana....We went to the zoo and Ally loved the swing and the jaguar....We were a lobster for halloween - it was pretty humerus watching her attempt to walk with all her appendages...I am enjoying being part time....I just am having to remember that a one year old needs her naps....Sorry it got a little lengthy - I decided to include everything so I can just do it monthly...alicia



















No comments: