Monday, February 18, 2008

Our 1st "big girl" bath


Hello fellow bloggers....I am always getting in trouble for the lack of updates that I post...I am sorry....Thanks to Kara and Jenny we discovered the $9.99 Target special of the duck bath tub...I felt that it was a need; Will qualified it is as a want - but none the less it was just $10....And well worth it...She loved it....It has been pretty rough at our house lately....Ally had the flu - I was pretty scared for a second because there is nothing you can give a 4 month old with the flu....It was not as bad as I expected and I am sure only the 1st of many scares in raising a child...It just made me sad to see her not feeling well....Then I got the flu....So my mom took Ally back to Hattiesburg to spend a few days at grandparent camp....Ally was fine - it was mama that had to adjust...1st night away from Ally, I was taking tamaflu, so I had to pump and dump (that is tramatic within itself),....but we survived and I was probably more productive in 3 days with the flu and no child than I normally am on a good day....Will never got sick - thank goodness...Other than that things have been good....








3 comments:

The Cross Family said...

When did she get so big? I have got to see her. She looks so cute in the duckie tub. Thomas had one of those...we loved it. Glad yall are all feeling better!

Unknown said...

How sweet! She is so stinkin' cute!

I miss you and I'm glad your household is feeling better!

Love you!

The Hugheys said...

UGH! Leesh! I'm so sorry for you and Ally! Poor thing... I would have been really scared too. We are thankful you are all past that now!