Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Somethings to "write home about"...

We have covered a few things since I last updated...The easter bunny has visited..Ally's friends have had birthday parties...we have been dedicated...we are eating, crawling, pulling up, and trying to catch a few cat naps in between....I must confess that I do not have good blogging skills...I am not going to make excuses for my frequency of blogging....but I do not know how to move pictures around and make them look cute....so until I can get someone to teach me a few things - my blog will remain an unorganized picture collage...






8 comments:

Lee, Leanne and Samuel said...

finally! i was afraid she was going to turn one before i saw her again! she is so cute, and looking so much older alicia! i love the picture asleep on her bumper...samuel used to do that all the time. she is still looking a whole lot like her daddy! hope to see you guys soon! leanne

Jessica said...

okay, seriously this little baby of yours is way too cute! i love all the pictures! i mean, precious, absolutely precious! i hope you're doing well. write me when you get a free moment!

Unknown said...

Oh it's so great to see her updated pictures!! She's adorable! :)

The Kosko Family said...

super cutie!

The Hugheys said...

YAAAAAY!!! She's back! UH- and so so cute!

mary straton said...

yay you blogged! and just a shade under 2 months...alright!

your baby girl is adorable. I think she looks like me.

The Parkers said...

Alicia! Hey girlie!! I'm not even sure how I found your blog...but Ally is so precious!!! Just wanted to say hello! Hope you guys are having a great summer!!

Unknown said...

Hey Alicia! Saw your blog on Crissie's. Ally is so cute. I am adding you to my list so that I can check it and keep up with you.